HALL RATE AND RULES INFO
After 5 hours flat day/evening rental rate $125 + $20 cleaning fee.
After 5 hours flat day/evening rate $150 + $20 cleaning fee.
- Events/meetings longer than two hours require 50% deposit 5 days before event
- Any damage or excessive mess of the hall will be reflected in loss of damage deposit and possible additional fees. Any damages will the responsibility of renter and also paid for in full by renter
- Events other than meetings of 2 hours or less require a damage deposit secured with in five days of the event, refundable with in max of five days after event
- Volunteer or non-proﬁt groups may inquire for a discounted or possible free availability for meetings
- No liquor is to be served or allowed on property without provided proof of an obtained liquor license
- Liquor licenses are to be obtained by renter
- Maximum hall capacity shall not exceed 100 people
To apply for a special occasion license, please visit: specialevents.bcldb.com
We also strongly recommend persons obtain liability coverage from a local insurance provider. Costs are approximately $100 for coverage of up to $2M – $3M, which can help protect the host from legal liabilities of their guests.
- Tables & chairs cleaned and stacked
- Garbage removed from premises
- Floors cleaned
- Kitchen cleaned/appropriate for next renters
- Bathrooms cleaned